Evaluate & Police Your Brand with Our CMO Services
A Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) is a relatively new term and new player in the C-Suite. Its teammates are the CEO, CFO, COO and in some instances, the CIO or CTO as well. As the name implies, the CMO is responsible for various marketing activities within a company or organization.
As the potential offered by new media, its resultant distribution channels, and marketing's role in guiding corporate level strategies and contributing to the financial bottom line, companies have begun to realize the need for marketing to have a seat at the boardroom table.
An increasing number of large entities have CMOs as part of their executive suite. Smaller organizations sometimes outsource these roles to an experienced third party who has a vested interest in the company and its success, but has the added benefit of providing an outside-in perspective. Some rely on a CMO for a short-term brand launch or campaign to help ensure that it goes off without a hitch, while others see the advantage of a more permanent consultative role.
Could your firm benefit from a CMO?
Ask yourself the following questions and if you answer "no" to any of them, your organization could likely benefit from a qualified CMO:
- Does your marketing consistently align with your overarching business strategy?
- Does your boardroom have insight into what your customers truly want and need?
- Are your marketing initiatives on a "stop-start,-stop-start" recurring pattern?
- Does each department within your organization and/or each member within it market him/herself differently?
- Do you have a myriad of strategic partners (a.k.a. "doers/implementers") with no strategic and/or creative oversight or attention to the holistic brand picture, budget or results?
At Incite Creative, our CMOs are marketing and creative professions who know how to guide your company's mission and vision by leading seemingly disparate teams and integrating and connecting their various functions to obtain positive business results. Offered as part of our 6-step process to evaluate the success of your marketing and brand touch points, or as an ala cart consultative service, our CMOs can help you and your business grow!
Click here to read: "Effectively Police & Build Your Brand with a Chief Marketing Officer."
For more information about our CMO services, call 410-366-9479 or email email@example.com.