info@inciteCMO.com | 410.366.9479
When it comes to marketing your business or organization, it’s tempting to jump right in, just so another day and another prospect don’t pass you by. But how do you know where you’re going, if you don’t know what path to take? If you’re not sure, we can help.
"Incite Creative’s “CMO” or Chief Marketing Officer service has been a Godsend to our organization. Like many companies, we lacked the level of IT staff to create and manage social media and web presence tailored to our needs. As you may know, you often find out that the IT skill set does not necessarily possess a creative marketing mind, leaving you short again.
Incites CMO has given our organization:
- A savings of considerable time; they manage and update our website
- We now have a presence on several social media platforms where before we barely had presence on one
- Incite is pro-active in communicating their needs to assist us for effective promotions and updates
- Incite has suggested implementing Google ad words, gaining us a significant increase in apprenticeship applications and continuing education enrollment. They also manage this function for us
- It would be prohibitively expensive for us to staff up to accomplish what their service does for us “out of house”.
This is a one and done. We recommend them highly!"
- Carey Walker
Director of membership , IEC Chesapeake
Why Being a Jerk Can Hurt Your Brand and Your Business
Bad news travels fast.
It's true. Sadly, our society is quicker to shout, email or post a rant about something or someone, quicker than ...
Graphic Design - A Family Affair
Unlike other professions, graphic design isn’t one that you can really “turn off” even when you’re punched out. On the clock or off ...
Understanding How Article Writing Supplements Your Social Media Strategy
When we say, “social media,” you say …
Maybe you threw in Pinterest and Instagram, too.
Unfortunately, many small and medium-sized businesses ...
Could Your Business Benefit from a CMO?
Ask yourself the following questions and if you answer "no" to any of them, your organization could likely benefit from an Incite CMO:
- Does your marketing consistently align with your overarching business strategy?
- Do you have insight into what your customers truly want and need?
- Are your marketing initiatives on a "stop-start,-stop-start" recurring yet inconsistent pattern?
- Do each department within your organization and/or each member within it market him/herself differently?
- Do you have a myriad of strategic partners (a.k.a. "doers/implementers") with no cohesive brand oversight?
- Are you at a loss for what to budget in order to get the results you crave?
At Incite Creative, our CMOs are marketing and creative professions who know how to guide your company's mission and vision by leading seemingly disparate teams and integrating and connecting their various functions to obtain positive business results.