Incite Creative, Inc. Adds Five to Client Roster
With five new clients including a candidate for the Maryland State Senate, Incite Creative, Inc. is continuing its pattern of growth for 2006. Recent additions are:
- JDL Electric for which the agency created a corporate identity, brochure and Web site;
- Growler’s Restaurant, a Gaithersburg establishment that engaged Incite Creative for corporate identity and Web site projects;
- Willow Brooks Psychotherapy Services with a new identity, signage, and Web site;
- Roland Park Security Consulting, soon-to-be owner of a new identity, capabilities brochure, and Web site; and
- Salima Siler Marriott, a member of the Maryland House of Delegates who is running for the state Senate. In designing a suite of campaign materials including signage, brochures, direct mail, donor materials and a Web site, the firm is extending itself beyond its core client base of financial, healthcare and education clients. The Marriott campaign follows a successful completion of “Elect Mary Washington for Delegate” campaign materials.
Says, Incite Creative President Dina Wasmer, “The diversity of our new group of clients reflects the universal need for sound marketing. Whatever the product or service offering, the marketplace needs to get consistent, benefit-oriented messages that convey value, and that’s why we keep attracting a wide range of clients.”
About Incite Creative, Inc.
Incite Creative is a marketing and graphic design firm that provides strategic and creative solutions that garner a return on investment. With its proven methodology for objective setting, audience identification, and ability to create the right delivery mechanism for customers’ marketing communications, Incite Creative is a partner in supporting sales and enhancing brand value. For further information see www.incitecreativeinc.com.
Back to Press Releases List