We've been conducting Positioning Workshops for over eight years. Our clients have found the process refreshing, enlightening and extremely valuable, so much in fact that we have taken it on the road for numerous speaking engagements. Our newest adaptation is our "Positioning Lite" series, ideal for entrepreneurs or independent agents who may have a parent company or broker/dealer, but have (or want) autonomy over their own brand image and message in order to carve their own niche.
Ideal candidates for our Positioning Lite Workshop include but aren't limited to:
• Financial Advisors/Financial Planners
• Real Estate Agents
• Insurance Agents
• Mortgage Brokers
• Sole Entrepreneurs
• Executives of a Small Business
• Marketing Directors
Wondering if it's the Right Fit for You?
When you reach out to your prospects, what are you really saying? Is your message missing the mark? Is your current approach to attracting and retaining customers falling short? Do you feel like your internal team is out of sync? Finding it difficult to convey what makes you/your brand unique? Tired of being one of many? Join us for a Positioning Workshop to regain clarity and get a leg up on your competition.
Our Interactive Positioning Lite Workshop Includes the Following:
• 1.5 hour facilitated Workshop plus coffee and an opportunity to network
• Participants include up to 10 executives and/or entrepreneurs from non-competing industries to allow for a free-flow of dialogue
• Gain insight from, and share perspectives with other industry professionals
• Our facilitator will teach you the vital ingredients of a Positioning Statement, and arm you with the tools to implement the framework on your own
• Participants will be given a "Incite into Marketing" workbook to use as a take-away reference guide
• Q&A after Workshop completion
• Accountability follow-up
Launching in August, our Positioning Lite workshop series will be held Fridays from 8-9:30am in our inspirational loft conference area (1501 St. Paul Street, Baltimore). Each workshop is limited to 10 participants so each gets the attention they need and walks away feeling productive and excited to implement what they've learned. Slots will fill up fast so reserve your seat today.
Register Online Now!
For more information, feel free to contact Dina Wasmer directly at 410-366-9479 ext. 2# or email@example.com.
NOTE: If you'd prefer the benefits of having your own company team participate, you may be better suited for our "Full-Bodied" Positioning Workshop. For details log onto to www.inciteworkshops.com or email us today. We'll be happy to walk you through the options and determine the best fit to get you back on track.