Marketing Initiative Self Evaluation
Use this free Marketing Initiative Self Evaluation Resource to get an internal pulse on how your current initiatives are performing.
Capturing this intel will help you prioritize your 2023 initiatives and help you achieve your annual goals more efficiently.
Work on it individually or make it a great team-building exercise.
Instructions for Use:
- Use the descriptions to help you define “performance.”
- Independently or together, use the radio buttons to rank your current performance on each initiative (0 = N/A; 1=low; 5=high).
- Use the comments field to add additional context for each grade. Be specific & keep it candid but constructive.
- Click “submit,” and your results will be compiled and emailed to you. Sort them by 1-3 (needs work) vs. 4-5 (in good shape).
- Determine which ones provide a return on investment of time, money, and people resources.
- Assign resources (people, time, and budget) toward each priority and set milestones toward achieving them.
- For help, contact us.
Easy Online Form: Reference the instructions provided & simply follow the prompts below. *BONUS: Results & recommendations will be emailed to you upon completion.
Download: Alternatively, you can click the adjacent button to access a Google Sheet for DIY online or offline completion.
Need help or want feedback? Contact us.