Reporting & Analysis
The proof is in the pudding.
When it comes to marketing reports, a broad spectrum of data points can be gathered.
What typically happens is that marketers and clients get mired in the data and can’t see the forest for the trees. At Incite Creative, we demystify data and provide monthly marketing reports that make sense.
When it comes to integrated marketing campaigns, the more that is part of the marketing mix means the more reports that need to be generated and analyzed. From websites and SEO to social media, email marketing campaigns, and blog posts, there’s a lot of data to sort. As you can imagine, this process can get very time-consuming, and it’s easy to get so focused on the numbers that the interpretation of those numbers gets lost.
At Incite Creative, we work with our clients to determine what analytics will be most relevant. We then track those statistics and report on them monthly as well as quarterly. These formal reports supplement our regularly scheduled status meetings.
The combination equates to a very open communication line that allows for proactive adjustments to parts of the digital marketing strategy, without disrupting the whole plan.
Tools of the Trade
Although most are familiar with Google Analytics, it’s a goliath, and clients rely on us to digest and interpret the most relevant information. We utilize other tools as well, and the reports we can offer include:
- SEO Reports: We can provide an overview of traffic, keywords, backlinks, and technical issues for your website
- Competitor Research Report: We can analyze any website in terms of its overall marketing strategy and use it to differentiate and position your brand accordingly
- Technical SEO Report: We can check your website for over 200 technical issues
- Organic Search Report: We can generate a detailed report of keywords any website is ranking for
- Advertising Research Report: We can analyze paid search strategies for any domain, including budgets, keywords, and ad copies
- Google Ads Report: We can build reports for your Google Ads campaigns with all the metrics needed including impressions, clicks, CTR, CPC, and more
- Google My Business Report: We can obtain Google My Business search and customer engagement data
As you can see, there is a valuable wealth of information at our fingertips, all of which we leverage as part of our CMO Services to help our clients grow their brand.
Focus Areas: Reach, Visits & Leads
Most clients agree that their priorities in terms of reporting and analysis include the following:
When it comes to hiring a marketing professional, all signs point to Incite Creative.
Marketing Specialist, Adler Display