Marketing Initiative Self Evaluation
Let’s make history together.
Instructions for Use:
- First, define “performance” for all participants. Is it quantitative or qualitative? Subjective or objective?
- Then independently or together, use the drop down column to rank your current performance on each initiative. We recommend individual evaluations and then compare notes to arrive at a group consensus.
- A facilitator can then use the third column to add additional context for each grade during your group discussion. Keep it candid but constructive.
- Once all grades are set, color code the rows as follows: 1-3 (red); 4-5 (green).
- Looking first at the green rows, determine which ones provide a return on investment of time, money and people resources. For instance, if you decided an initiative was a 5 because you all really liked it, but during the discussion determined it took a lot of internal time and money to produce but didn’t directly generate new business, you may want to adjust the grade or re-prioritize it.
- Do the same as above with the red rows, prioritizing based on return on investment (ROI) to help you reach your overarching business goals.
- Assign resources (people, time and budget) toward each priority and set milestones toward achieving them.
- For help, contact www.incitecmo.com or 410-366-9479.